In Hindu mythology, whenever a god fights or is in danger, he protects himself by taking the help of Kavach. but when the name of any main deity is added before the name of kavach its powers automatically change the direction and work accordingly.
There are different types of Kavach and these all kavach having their own characteristics. these kavach types are mention below ………
The only best way to use this armor is to worship it with proper rituals.
1. Kavach gives protection from all kinds of problems and diseases.
2. It’s a kind of armor that protects us from bad vibes.
3. Kavach brings positive energy in the aura.
4. Helpful in achieving goals.
5. Enhance courage and decision making ability.
Kavach mantra can be bought online from here. We have 12 types of Kavach available. Four Kavach related with Lord Shankar including Maha Mrityunjay Kavach With Gold Capped Rudraksha Mala, Maha Mrityunjaya Kavach, Trishakti Kavach (Trishakti Kavach), Mahakal Kavach (Mahakal Kavach) Original Locket.
Four kavach are associated with Tridevies. These are Maa Saraswati Kavach Locket, Ashta Lakshmi Contains Kavach, Dakshina Kali Kavach, Durga Kavach Locket (Shri Durga Kavach). Two Kavach are related with Hanuman ji and these are Panchmukhi Hanuman Kavach Locket and Ashta Siddh Balaji Kavach.
Another two kavach related with deities Indra Dev and Surya Dev are Surya Kavach Locket and Mahashakti Indra Kavach.
1. It is very important to worship the goddess or deity related to that kavach before wearing a
2. Kavach or Kavach locket and worship should be done on a daily basis.
3. Otherwise, the effect of that armor can be reduced. By worshiping regularly, the grace of God will always remain.